28 March 2009

21st March 2009

                                          

This was the place we stayed overnight after the extreme prayer.  Hmm... Most of us gals did not manage to sleep tight as the room was too cold and there was so much noice made by people outside the room.  I think it was because they just came back from the prayer.  And we heard uncle William talking so loudly so early in the morning.  *sweat*

Hmm...This was the day most of us looked forward to where we would have our free time and we would have time to shop for souvenirs etc.  Some were looking for branded sports wear as they said the goods are sold cheaper there.  Well, we waited till noon then only went to those places.  We went to a mall, and we had Japanese food.  Mission trip wor...

I did not get to really tour around the giant mall.  I only got to visit their toilets *sweat* Haha... From the time we were at the Japanese restaurant I already in the toilet once.  When my food came, they informed me then I went back there to finish my food.  Then I went to the same toilt again.  After they left, I came out thought of meeting them, but they went different direction.  I was still not feeling quite well so I visited the toilet at another level.  Keke...  That's how I spent my day in the mall.  

Then we went to another place that sells all the sports wear.  I did not get anything from there too.  Haha... There was nothing interesting for me, not too interesting that will get me to spend there.  Some of us did get things there for themselves as well as for family members.  

At 5pm, we had to attend a youth service.  That church is in a mall itself.  The whole church has about 400 youths and kids.  What amazed me was seeing kids worshipping God with their hearts.  I had never seen such scene in my church.  The kids flipped the bible as the 16 year old girl was preaching up there.  It was really impressive.  We played our mime- The Simple Heart there and Carmen shared her testimony there.  

After that we left the church to the Industry again to have our dinner and to have short sharing on the trip as well as the church we attended just now.  After that we went to have satay ayam some where with the local church members- Amos, Erwin and Ricky if I'm not mistaken.  They have been the greatest hosts ever.  

No comments: