27 March 2009

Today is the third day I worked with that difficult colleague after the 3 months break from her.  Oh well, I felt that I've changed- not to be more patient though.  I changed to be more direct.  I felt that I'm braver to confront her and those parents.  Oh well, they may feel that I'm not in the right mood.  However, sooner or later they will know that I have become more firm to them.  

I do not know how they may feel with my change especially for my colleague.  But I want to be brave to do what is right at work.  Hmm... It's a tiring and busy day.  But I felt most peaceful at this moment.  I hope that this peace will continue to wrap me tightly.  

I handed my application form for my studies.  Am I ready?  I seriously do not know.  I felt that I will be bound by it.  I will not have so much freedom to be involved in certain activities.  But I'm really in the mood to learn new things and to be as expressive as possible when I teach.  I need to revive my spirit in my area of work as well as my relationship with my family.  I felt that I have neglected them for a while.  Hmm...

No comments: