15 August 2009

BEWARE

Days before Monday, I have been thinking through if I should really trust her again as our relationship has been well again. I mean the anger in me had been resolved I do not know since when. No matter how, she brought a lot of unhappiness and challenges in to my life. I was once gone mad because of the poor stress management. Stress from her. Sigh...
But now I won't be like before. I will never ever go back to be like that again.

The tonnes of lies and stories that she made up out of no where and the problems that she had created since the day she came to work with us really freak me out and lately something happened again. Though I'm not involved. I'm reminded, especially today, that I should not get too close with her or trust her fully.

I need wisdom to judge what's right and wrong. I need wisdom so that I will not fall into her trap. I really need to be careful. I don't want to get myself hurt. I also bear in mind that as long as I'm doing what is right, she will not have a chance to trap me. Even if she does, the truth will be revealed one day and God will be fair to the innocent.

Well, I should thank her also. The challenges that she placed in my life changed me. The circumstances transformed me to be a stronger and more steady person. This helped me realised that trials will make us smarter and stronger and I truly believe that all things are possible. And the righteous will never ever be defeated by the evil.

Well, there is still minor fear in me. Everything will be fine I bet!!! Hmm...

No comments: