12 August 2009

My Happy Diary :)


Last Sunday, I started this Happy Diary with the kids. I'm not sure what really make them happy. They maybe writing because I asked them to write. I asked them to think of three things that make them happy this whole week. I guess three things is not too much for a week though. Anyway, this is one that I find it very true from the kid. He is not standard 5. I bet he knows what he is writing. Haha... And he was being funny too. The 3rd thing that made him happy he wrote "Happy because never got H3N2." He was really trying to be funny. This diary is the most creative one. He drew a few trees there with the letter Y. He's my ex- student's brother. Hehe... My partner and I had listed him in the most creative category.

The objective of writing this happy diary is to promote positive thinking. This is a good reminder and practice for myself too. It helps me to be able to concentrate on happy and motivating things rather than those that cause me a lot of headaches. I hope that all of us will make this a habit so that we can live a healthier life emotionally and then physically.

No comments: