01 December 2009

No Special Love?


Here I am one again, escaping from studies to crap here. I couldn't find the answer for one of the questions. THUS...

I have things to crap, my mind is very active especially when I am under stress. It's too active until I troubled troubles then went blur. LOL!

Hmm... I got to know that one of the special adults at my work place kept calling another colleague. They are of different gender. So, something is happening in one of them. This is not the first time that my this special colleague calls up somebody that this colleague shows affections to. I got to know about it from a few of my friends who got the same sort of call from the same person.

Oh well, we are adults. As we grow we will sure fall for some one. When we fall for some one, of course we would like to always get to see that person and also wanna hear that person's voice. This is really SO normal. However, people with special needs are not encourage to have the other half most of the time. *pity them*

This colleague can call that person a few times in a day. The family don't know about this yet. And my boss also don't know about it. Maybe she knows. *shrug* Previously, some of my friends purposely cancelled the call as they did not know what to do. I think this will frighten people who don't understand and may cause them to stay away from adults with learning disabilities.

I talked to this special colleague today. I wanted to stop this colleague to keep calling and misunderstand that they are couple. Hmm... After our talk, and this special one promised not to call again. After this special one left my desk, a thought came to my mind,"this is normal for every grown ups. Even homo- sexual shows affections to their kind. Why not these adults with special needs? It's so hard to control affections. Missing somebody is not something fun. It's painful some times. Am I cruel and am I doing what is right?"

I started feeling sorry for them as they don't have a choice to love but to stop loving. I can comprehend the pain. I really wonder how is this special one gonna pass tonight. Tonight will be a long night I guess. Or may be not, as they are so used to be conditioned. Maybe this special one will be able to handle better than most of us the so called NORMAL ones? Hmm...

No comments: