08 January 2010

平靜風浪後現代版 (Calming the Storm)

These were the group of Hongkies who came to our church during Christmas to have fellowship with us and they had some football trainings and tournament in Ipoh too. This is one skit that they performed during the prize giving night. They have 12 in their team.

Watch closely! Some one fell down when he came out from the back stage. LOL! I only got to know him when we brought them out for lunch one day. During that time, he was complaining about his ankle. He gave me an impression that he is so 'niang' as in very sissy. I was thinking in my heart,"Hey, come on! You are a footballer eh! Little pain also cannot bear?" :P I also remembered that somebody said that he did not rest properly that's why the pain is still there. Another thing that I remembered was he took a few pictures with all the girls who were in that room that night.

Though I don't really know him, I feel that he has the gift of cheering up people around him. This is a gift that I wish to have. I hope that people around me will be happy. But, I don't have such gifting from God. I really hope that he will use it wisely, use it to comfort the heartbrokens.

No comments: