04 January 2010

No Time is A Proven Excuse


Few weeks ago, I had a chat with a friend. Our conversation alerted me. I blurted a lot of things that I unexpected myself to. Hmm... I was alerted that we cannot serve God when we are free. We won't be free until the end of the world. All of us are busy with our work, our studies, our family, our friends and activities. We won't be free forever!

Well, I kinda know what I meant but after Fei Wong a.k.a Alan Wong's sharing on Saturday, I understood it fully. We will never be free to serve God because, 1. We won't have time if we don't spare the time for His work; 2. We will be stretched when we serve even when we seem to have no time.

No time- is a proven excuse. I'm guilty of it. And his sharing really pointed out my selfishness and laziness. HE slapped hard on my face.


No comments: