05 January 2010

FILL MY HEART WITH JOY AGAIN LORD I PRAY

God says,"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. BUT TAKE HEART! I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD!"

I am really not in good shape. I cannot find myself. I cannot see the beauty that God had created in me. I do not have the patient that I used to have, I cannot tolerate and I just shut off when I am there. Sigh... I dislike going there. I really dislike it. Father God!!! Can you show me your way? I know You have gone through it. I know it's between me and myself. Help me out of the situation. Help me! I have no strength to hold on to Your verse above anymore. Give me rest! Give me peace! Give me a way! I don't wanna let my heart grow cold, I really don't want! I want the joy of serving you again. I want joy! Change the way I think, wash my brain O God! I don't wanna be a clown. Give me rest tonight and comfort me Lord! I will stand up again with Your help! I know You are always there just like the song had said, whatever troubles that I am going through now are nothing compared to Yours. But I am really tired. Lift me Lord! Get me ready to face the challenges once more. Soon, it'll be another year end, and I will be safe and sound again.

No comments: