12 December 2007

Forgiven...

Hmmm...Thanks for praying!

Emm...everything is fine now. Monday, i told myself i must forgive. I must look at her when i talk to her to show that i've forgiven her. And i tried. It went on fine. She kept being lectured by my boss during work. But i can't help much and i better don't get myself involve because I've not settled with my own issue.

I realized that she dared not look into my eyes when she talked to me also. I guessed she was guilty over that issue. If she really thinks that she's right, she will not bother to ask me things. She will ask others. After work that day, i received a call from a volunteer, she told me that one of my students' mum passed away. I informed my boss. Then i informed her.

After a few minutes, she called me back asking me to go lunch with her and that volunteer. But i told her i'll decide the next day as i'd promised to go lunch with other colleagues. I told her that i'll let them decide. At the end, we did not have lunch together because the others did not want to join them. Anyway, everything went on well.

Today, i was able to offer her the junkies that i brought to the center and able to talk to her more. Really thank God i've totally forgiven her. I know there will be more problems to come in the future. I must remember this day. God spoke to me and with His strength, i'd overcome it.

No comments: