14 December 2007

Pretty Sad

Toady is our last day of work lar. Hmmm... Kinda unwilling to go off. Why? Maybe because i seldom leave them for this long. And this is a year, i do not have to go for any training. During my training, i seldom miss them because i've buddies there. But now i seem to have nothing to do. Hahaha, my world seems not spinning anymore. I need time to readjust my life for these 2 weeks. Also will miss Vincent's presence with us. Haha...

Hmm.. I think i'll have a lot of outdoor activities with friends or my sister. I can't stay at home. I think i will go swimming very often, go hiking maybe and gym. Hmmm...How else can i spend my holidays? Oh ya, i've not finished reading my book. Christmas outreach takes 2 days, being bride's maid takes 1 day. If Vincent is free, we play Frisbee. I think the percentage of "FFK" by him is very high.(means he can't make it most likely). There's a Christmas Party for children on 20th Dec at Elim, then choir practices. hahaha...quite busy also huh?!

I wanna fly a kite, i've never tried flying a kite. Hmmm...not sure if my "impian" can come true.Hopefully...

I planned to go back to center on Monday to complete the Schedule Boards. See how la.. Not sure if my sis will go with me. Sigh...Many plans in my mind now.

No comments: