14 December 2007

Pity Him

Sigh...today i went swimming with my sisters and mum. My youngest sis has 2 instructors. One of them is the deaf and dumb one. Today, after swimming for quite some time. I decided to get up. So i went to the children's pool to look for my mum and my sister. Her instructor came to wan sian and i. He started communicating with us with his body language. he even wrote the words out on the pool side to show us what he was trying to say.

He was talking about a shop which helps repair goggles. He was trying to tell us the price at different shops even shops in KL. Em...He asked me to give him my goggles. He wanted to show me different prices for different parts. I refused to give him because i understood what he was trying to say. But he still wanted to look for a pair of goggles to show me. So, he took my mum's. Sigh...

After we took bath, my sis, wan keen, was buying ice cream. He was there. He was "chatting" with wan keen. But then i felt that he was hoping for an ice cream from us. I looked at my mum but my mum did not give me any response. So i just paid and went off.

At that moment, i told myself, i must pray for this person. I did not know why i sympathize him. He owns a mouth, but he can't talk no matter how he wishes he could just talk to make us all understand him, he can't! He can't hear, no matter how he wishes to hear what we are talking about, he can't! I just felt that he is in a very difficult situation. He is lonely. He tried to get business, but how many people will trust his ability. Even if they trust his capability, there will be communication problems.

He is really striving hard. He always looked at me, trying to see if i trust him or not. ( My expression problem i guessed). He is still trying to get assurance from me. I did not know why i felt it this way. His eyes told me that. I could be wrong though.

I was just burdened to pray for him. I hope he will be well. Most importantly,i hope he can come to know our Almighty God. Really do not know how to express my feelings. Sigh... hope he will be well!

No comments: