15 December 2007

Make Room in Your Hearts, my Friends




This is my swimming partner. We always go swimming together. When my sister was not with me, he was the one who accompanied me. He went to church before. Guess what? He went to Elim Chinese before. The world is just that small. But he still has not accepted the Lord. He knows many bible verses in Chinese.

He is now working in Penang so we did not go swimming together anymore. He just came to my mind. There was once he SMS me. He asked,"How are you?" I remember that time i was having some problem at work. So i just complaint that I wasn't good and telling him i've problem at work. Then he encouraged me with some bible verses you know, asking me to forgive her etc. It amazed me. I think some of the verses impacted him before. I guess he is still reading his Chinese bible.

Hmm..Christmas is coming. He is one of the people in my list that i want to reach out to. I really hope he will be part of God's family. Pray with me. There are 4 of us in our gang. Another one is back from Maldives now. Hopefully i'll be able to invite all of them to my church. Pray with me!

No comments: