30 December 2007

One Way



Intro: gm# / gm# / f# / f# / e / e /
B
I lay my life down at your feet
Gm#
You're the only one I need
F# e
I turn to you and you were always there
B
In trouble time is you I seek
Gm#
I put you first thats all i'll need
F# e
I humble all I am, all to you

B
You are always always there
Gm#
Every how and everywhere
F# e
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
B
You will never ever change
Gm#
Yesterday today the same
F# e
Forever'til forever meets no end

B f# gm# e
One way Jesus, you're the only one that I could live for
B f# gm# a gm#/ e / gm#/ e
One way,Jesus,you're the only that I could live for

B f#
You are the way the truth and the life
Gm# e gm#
We live by faith and not by sight, for you
F# e (end b)
We're living all for you




*Aunt Maria said I have a good name. She said God gave me this name for a purpose. Except Shan, they all call me One Way! Hahaha...yeah, I'm quite proud of my name. The first people who gave me this name was Clarence and Vincent they all. That happened when we were still with the OA team.

Haha...Vincent always sang this song in the center. He influenced my sister as well. That day after work, once my sister got down from the car, she sang it. *crazy* =P

No comments: