03 January 2008

Kellie's Castle

Here are some pictures about my New Year trip. Yes, your did not see it wrongly. I went to Kellie's Castle with Kok Ming. Hahaha... I knew many people felt that there are nothing. But i enjoyed the trip very much. I think it because I was with Kok Ming and we love buildings. That was our first time there. What a shame if we who are from Perak have not been to that place, right?

This is a tree with a bear on the trunk. It really looks like a grizzly bear.












We started from the ground floor. I took this picture from across the river.













This is the original house which this person called Kellie Smith stayed with his family. Did i get his name right? I hope so...











Kok Ming started taking photos. I purposely took this picture. haha..i just want to get him involve :p










see, He is taking another picture...













Is this picture nice?












He is walking. I do not think he knew that i was taking a picture of him. Maybe when he sees this he'll scold me :p










Simply...the "roof" of that yellow house.











Itchy hands! $*#*.@ %* it!











Another itchy hands!!!! Haiz...












I gotta go now. To be continued ya!

No comments: