01 January 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks



Yeah, I finally brought Wan keen for this show! She enjoyed it very much and we( Wan Sian and I) enjoyed it too. The singing was just too "cun". I forgot that I always watched this during my childhood. I love Simon the most though Alvin is the main character. He is cute with his nerdy specs. I hope to watch it again, yes, again!


Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dnrosVyamY


Here are some of the pictures


This is Theodore, he enjoys food. Yian, sounds like you lar :p













After drinking coffee, they became hyperactive! Hahaha...










They got their first Christmas presents!










Theodore always had nightmares...
















When they danced.
















I guess we are like the chipmunks. We look for satisfaction from the world. We hate rules being set, we misunderstand others, we want what we think is good, when we do not get it, we may think that it's not fair, this person doesn't love us enough etc.. Complains after complains.

I received an SMS before, it says,
" In life, God does not give you the people you want. Instead, He gives you the people you need to teach you, to hurt you and to love you. So that you'll be exactly how you should be!"



And in Romans 12:2, it says,
" Do not copy the behaviors and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.



God's plan is really good. The process is tough...and painful! I think i'm in the process. However, i felt like giving up! It's a waste if i give up now. i know...

No comments: