06 January 2008

God Spoke once again...And He put everything into Place

Yes, once again God spoke to me! You may find it ridiculous if you are not a Christian. He comforted me in some of the difficult situations, spoken to me in very small matters, I considered all these as precious as gold.

Last year, when the choir and actors had the final rehearsal, a thought came to me. During that time I was sort of thinking what to teach my Sunday school class in year 2008. When the actors and actresses were talking... this little voice was telling me," Hey, teach about the life of Jesus!" And I was like ok, I'll keep it in view. Until the last day of year 2007, I still had not started looking for materials until today.

Today, I told Mun Yan that I'm gonna teach about the life of Jesus. I did not have any materials at hand, only the Bible. So I thought of going to Sufess or Gladsounds to look for it. However, Mun Yan talked to uncle Jimmy about this, he said next to the EY room, there is a library for Sunday School teachers. I knew about it two years ago. But I never thought of going there to have a look. I went with Mun Yan though. And we really found a very useful one. It is a very, very old resource. Can you imagine? It's during Mun Yan's time. They used this when they were still kids. It's 20++ years ago ok?

We found a very good material. There were two work books with the same titles but with different activities. There's a teacher's guide book. And we had decided to get it photostated and then distribute to the children. With the work books, children will not have to depend on their memory when teachers ask them what they have learned last week. They will have something to refer to.

Frankly, I did not know that Sunday school classes can have work book. The church did not give us any. Usually we look for the worksheet online or from other resources. One day, I went to the Chinese Assembly. I saw the children all have a work book with them. I was very jealous. So that time, I already thought of having a work book for my class. And the most wonderful thing is God provided it all!!!

It's really wonderful! This little thing can actually boost up your faith towards God! He will surely provide our needs according to his glorious riches! I have no chance to doubt about his little voice. It was His voice, His decision!

1 comment:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

I am yet to have that experience, I pray that i can really hear His voice someday... not only from the Bible..
*the Chinese character can post if u have chinese software (CHINESE STAR)..