10 January 2008

Unequal Yolk...Please Come Back

Wow, so many days i did not post anything up here and my target is to reach 100 posts then i may stop updating it. Well, do not ask me why because I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just lazy to maintain this blog or...I don't know. Whatever.

I'm now very sad for a friend who maybe going after a non- Christian. I'm sad for his family. Especially when I see his mum, my heartaches. Umm... We are praying for him. I believe God can work it out, but the choice is still with him. I did not give up our friendship. From the day I know him until now, I still love him and still care for him. I'm not sure if he has given up all friendship with all of us or he is still with us.

I just pray that he will make the right decision.

I just hope that he will start coming back to the group.

I just hope that he can overcome the bitterness that he maybe having.



Pray with me...

No comments: