12 January 2008

Sorry

Today after Frisbee, We were leaving. Kok Ming, Kevin, Wai Kit and I were in Kar Wai's car. When we were getting ourselves into the car, Kok Ming asked Wai Kit to put the things on his lap so that there will be enough space for three of them. But Wai Kit was fighting back. When I saw it i got very angry and I scolded him. I was quite harsh. I was unwell that's why I was irritable. But it's not an excuse.

After we reached church, I got down from the car. I waited for Wai Kit to get down, then I pulled him aside. I talked to him and explained to him why i scolded him. I apologized for being harsh and i asked for forgiveness. He forgave me and he told me he knew he was wrong too.

After he had forgiven me then only I felt better. Sigh... I was very angry with myself also because I was harsh. Glad that everything is settled now. Sigh...so tired. Really feeling unwell.

No comments: