22 February 2008

Sharing Faith

There are three keys to sharing your faith with someone else. First, it must be real in your life. Moses said the words must be in your "heart," not just your "head." Second, we must impart truth and information. That is, we must teach diligently. Finally, this truth must penetrate every corner of our lives. We must talk of it when we lie down and when we rise up. We rarely fool anyone, and if one of these keys is missing in our lives, we will not make an impact on others. We must know the truth, it must be real to us, and it must permeate our daily lives.

I think if we want to share our FAITH with some one, we must first know the truth, stated as above. We must try to share how we have experienced God in our daily lives. It can be very personal. Many people that I've met, in fact including myself, we just find it hard to share our personal stuff with others. I'm not so sure of the reasons. Well, I guess this is one of the obstacles that is hindering us to reaching out. No matter how good your sermonate can be, if you are not convicted, it's meaningless. It's all about theory. Where is the personal touch? I'm not sure how many people will agree with me. Personally, I would love to learn about the theories and I'm looking forward to know how God touches people's lives. I guess we have had enough theories some times. We may need the real life stories to encourage us. That's why all those direct sales products or some other products, they need their customers' testimony to testify that their products are real and functioning.

Well, we need spiritual testimony as well. Real life story. Are we ready to share?

No comments: