19 February 2008

Wan Keen and Frisbee



This is Wan Keen. We brought her to a field near our house to throw Frisbee. When I took out my camera, she posted. Cute not?



















See, she's trying to catch the disc when Wan Sian threw to her. Haha.. she got her hand on it at times. And she hurt her thumb also...






This is a shot where Wan Sian was throwing the disc towards Wan Keen.







Then we went to walk on these stone thing. She was having hard time walking on these stones. Haha..she kept making noise like," Aduh, Aduh, sakitnya!" Non- stop ok?






But she still gave a smile when the camera was on her.






It's too painful already. She was trying to climb up the bar and sit. Haha...







Still walking. She walked 3 rounds as I'd commanded her to, for no reasons actually. Just that I wanted to see her reaction. Then, I promised her to dinner out if she can complete 3 rounds. Haha...that's why she persevered! haha... I know I'm bad! Always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahh... u so sui ga.. hahaha...