21 February 2008

This failure and useless kinda terms are flowing in my mind again. Sigh... I'm reflecting, am i taking things lightly? Am i just filling up the space at this corner of the world? I hate emotions some times. I hate "shit- stirrer" who likes to make things complicated especially in a relationship. i really hate it so much. i'm very worry. I'm praying that God will make this right for me.

It seems normal to me. Before anybody else can condemn me, I condemn myself first. What kinda attitude and behavior is this? What am i trying to do? I just feel like asking the world, "Do you trust me?" I did not do it, I am very sure I did not. And there's no way I can mixed the both up. I reflected again and again! I did not but i've to pay the price. It doesn't really matter to me. Just that the feeling is not easy to gulp. Sigh... Oh God, tell me the truth that i need to know right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.