30 April 2008

No Turning Back

Some times, we tend to feel that we are far from God. And then we start to doubt if salvation is real and we start to get ourself even further by spending more time on other things rather than spending time with God. When we meet people who are fervent, we start to be frustrated. We start to blame everything on earth including ourselves for not able to keep a close walk with God.

We will not be able to stop fading when we keep thinking we are fading. If we choose to stay at that stage which is not able to have a close walk with God, we will be. We are the one who hinders ourself from getting closer.

After hearing my friend's problem, a question popped up to me. "What else do you want me to do to help you get closer to Me?" A question from God. All we need to do, God already told us. We are the one who is not following. We need to find a way out instead of asking or saying," I'm very afraid..." We need to take action. We need to move on since God has given us grace each day!

He asked us to pray, to witness, to fellowship and to study His Word. Is this instruction not clear enough? This is what we can do to get close to Him. Are we still not sure how? We are really like Israelites, we couldn't see the goodness of God. We always forget how He brought us out from our Egypt. Friend, please come back. Our Father in Heaven is calling you," Son, come home. I'm waiting for you!"

Dedicate this song for you my dear friend:
I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
I have decided to follow Jesus (X3)
No turning back (X2)

The world behind me, the cross before me
The world behind me, and hope before me
The world behind me, and heaven before me
No turning back (X2)

Where Jesus leads me, I'll surely follow (X3)
No turning back (X2)

Sing "Glory, glory!" and "Hallelujah!" (X3)
No turning back (X2)

**I know it's a high tech world now, but I do not have Streamyx so i can only put this on, without sound!**

No comments: