02 May 2008

Labour Day =)

I had a wonderful Labor Day! Early in the morning, we went to play squash. Right after squash we played badminton. We spent 3 hours there altogether. Wednesday evening we played Frisbee together as well. Haha... and just now I went swimming. Hahaha...Yes, exercise freak- that's what Vincent called me. I'm not actually, just that lately I'm really stressed out so I long to go out "lepak" everyday!

Who are we? Carmen, Vincent, Lap Foong and Teh. It was really fun like what one of them said, the game was pure enjoyment, not competitive at all. It's really FUN!!! After badminton, I had laksa at Vince's house. I met Huey Leng, Vince's cousin at his house. The laksa was really good. Hahaha...

This was the first time i played badminton with Teh, he was my primary school friend. We have known each other for at least 18years already. Cool huh?! Really sounds like friend forever! It's hard to find such friend, so please treasure our friendship ok?

He said my blog is very heavy. haha...Well, how to make it light? Really heavy? hahaha... I don't know. *Shrug* Thanks for making yesterday an enjoyable day! Thanks Vince and Foong. And Carmen too!!!

Thank God for it as well because it was one of my prayers. I needed a break and yesterday was like a break for me, I did not do anything at all except play. Hehehe...

2 comments:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Keep your blogs coming.. heavy or light.. It will be something that will bless others.. I will keep my blog alive.. Alhamdulilah.. Come out sports the next time I am back.. Yes! I am talking to you, exercise freak.. Enjoyed every second of it.. Stay healthy and happy!!!

oneway said...

im already looking for squash racket. This is something that i can play alone when nobody accompany me. Of course let me train myself up a bit with some friends first la. I wont be good at it for sure one la. Look at badminton. BAD though improved.