29 June 2008

Another One


This is Lap Foong and his favorite kid, Kai Wai. He really love him so much that he went back to visit him. He even missed him after he left the work. haha...

Here's another child, though he did not really like her, she liked him so much that she called him very often during session. Even after he left, she still wanted him to guide her. She kept crying for him and she wanted nobody else except him.


This is wan sian and lap foong. They have great communication problem. Hahah... they do not understand each other and they needed me to translate what each of them said at times. Lap Foong and I went badminton every Saturday. If it's not him, my skill would not be able to improve. Really thank for your company through out these few months. I enjoyed playing it without pressure. This is our last shutter cock. Hahaha... Cannot be used anymore la.


This is Shanta and Lap Foong. They are quite closed at work also. We often bullied him. And yes, we do miss his presence in the center because with him there will be nosier because everyone made fun out of him. Haha... He disliked it at times. But can't help, he was the only guy in Canning Garden center.

This was one of the activities in the center where we paint on children's face. Look at them, they had fun too. Our children usually do not like it one. They may yell and kick us when we attempt to do it on them. The girl on the right is Huey Leng. She is Vincent's cousin. And she was another part timer over there too. A fun girl to be with!


This is his farewell gift from me. It's kinda hard for me to think of what to give him. I decided to use guitar picks to form this cross for him and hoping that whenever he sees the cross, he will be able to see God's grace and God's mercy. Also hope that he will remember to go to church and continue to seek God! Before he left, I reminded him again and again to find a church to go to. Reminded him not to start any boy-girl relationship with non- Christian. I guessed he also find me being long winded.

Haha...My dear brother, I hope that you will remember my prayers to God for you. Do remember to find a church to go to and do remember how you were drawn closer to Him and the fear that you had before this. God brought you out from there and keep moving on. You are not walking alone. Take good care and see you around soon ya!

No comments: