05 July 2008

Read from bottom to top :P

On our way home. Look at the mountain in front of us, I thought it was nice. hmmm... It's kinda heavy hearted when I was heading home.

After lunch we went to her room just to spend the last few hours together. We were lying on her bed and we took a picture together, yea, only wan keen and me together because she was trying to fill up some of the forms before her orientation started. Hahaha... Wan Keen kept laughing. Look at her? Sigh...






Haha... Here's her toiletries compartment. Hmmm...




This is one of the compartment. I just took for fun because after cleaning up I had nothing to do there. So spending my time snapping some photos related to her.








This is her cupboard. Haha... I was not sure if she was gonna shift again so I told her not to unpack everything until the end of the orientation. Well, she told me she gotta shift to a new block after her first semester.




She is changing her slippers. Haha... We brought along broom and mop which her room mate did not bring any of those. Good start for them to share things :) Her room mate looked very cool and fierce you know. She did not say a single word even with her family. Maybe she was going through transition problem. And there were a lot more things to settle like the PTPTN loan and other registration things.







The "Last" picture with Wan Keen. Look at Wan Keen, she just liked taking pictures.







Heh, after cleaning her room. It looked much cozy, or much like a room. Hmm... Quite comfortable though everything was smaller than USM Penang. Haha... Yea, I still prefer USM. I put the cross there. Not sure where she placed it now. I did not ask.





The first person who slept on the bed was not wan sian. Haha... Who else if not Wan Keen? She was the first one to lie on the bed, happily.




Here's her room. It was extremely dusty. Her room mate reached before her. So she got no choice to choose her bed, cupboard, table etc. But everything was in not VERY terrible condition. At least better than the one we saw downstairs.





Here's her college office if I'm not mistaken. Here's the last the last station. After this, she could proceed to her room.




One of the station. Hahaha... I was accompanying her. Other parents and family were waiting down there. Hehe... She wont feel shameful one because she needed company.




Here is a picture showing her going up to the office to continue her registration procedures.







This was a gift for my sister when she left for uni. Hmm... Now that she had left, now my house left 4 of us only. At times really feel quiet. I often dragged my sister along to have supper or to have snacks outside. We went to Malay night market together. We enjoyed food together. Hahaha... Nobody shares my junks now. My chocolates, Mamee, yogurt drinks, fruit juice, Cheezels, rice crackers etc etc. Hmmm...

No comments: