15 July 2008

*SOB*


This is a child with Epilepsy. He was diagnosed to have fits last year when I noticed his eye balls jumping up and down non stop and when we called him, he did not give any response. But he looked conscious. Last year after seeing him fits like that, we suggested the mother to bring him to the doctor. And true enough, he had it. Sad!


He was still fine until his fits got serious. Whenever he fits, he will tend to fall forward. When he fits, he cannot control his body, so he will always knock his head on the table no matter where he is. It can happen when he is walking, sitting or eating. Not long ago, he already knocked his front tooth off.
Last thursday, it was my turn to teach him, without any notice, he knocked his head on the table. I was shocked by him. Well, that wasn't serious and i started to worry about him. Yesterday, he came in the morning, every morning we will open our day with a prayer together, so I prayed for him and hoping that the Lord will protect him. When he arrived, what we saw was what the photo is showing. My tears nearly flowed down. My heart was like bleeding. When I was teaching him, I really couldn't imagine how he suffered. My heart really ache.
Sigh!!! WHY??! But thank God for keeping him save.

No comments: