19 July 2008

Weekdays Christian

I often heard people talking about Sunday Christians, which means, Christians will go to church, trying to be holy on that day, read the bible on that day, sing praises to God on that day, pray on that day and fellowship with each other on that day. Did I get the concept right?


Well, as for me, I think, I'm a weekdays Christians, I pray to God everyday, from Monday to Friday, I do my quiet time from Mondays to Fridays, almost without fail. When comes to weekends, well, I can't deny that I've activities in church still, but I often neglected my quiet time on these 2 days. It's so hard for me to get into it. During weekedns I can hardly focus except when I'm worshipping in church.


I'm following a series of bible study called 2:7 Series. I am required to do my journal for my Bible Reading Highlight Record for 14 consecutive days. Until now I still have not done. The reason is I only do my quiet time on weekdays, on and off I'll do it on weekends. Sigh... Some times this BRHR thing really make feel that I'm a failure. hahaha... Discipline problem I know. That's what Kok Ming always says about me.

No comments: