16 July 2008

Through It All

Through It All

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You
I will sing to You, LordA hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it allHallelujah,
hallelujah

I'm stuck with this song lately. I think I've been singing this song for almost two to three weeks already. I trust that God will help me through all things. I really trust that God will never let me go. I hope my loved ones will be able to know this truth too. God is always with us. He has been helping us without making it known to us. Well, I mean, He protects us everyday even if we do not ask him to, He provides for us everday, every hour, every minute and every second, breath to take and energy to use.

We are so awful because we are using things that He provides for us and we thought it comes naturally. We get those things without even contributing anything in the first place. It wasn't us who created the air, the earth, the sky and the energy that we are using and experiencing now, they are all from God.

Then we turn everything original to spicy until we can't take it. Look at the pollution nowadays, look at the weather nowadays. It's kinda sad to see that and to know that we humans are so D*** We thought we are God really. And now people come up with recycle stuff etc to help protect the earth. This is what God calls, we are sinners. But God gives us second chance, He want us to turn to Him and we will be cleansed. And when we get closer to Him, we will try to sin less. This is the ultimate solution.

No comments: