15 July 2008

Hate Hemoroid Hate


Ahaha...It's my fourth post of the day. hehe... Too long did not post anything here. I was just so lazy to get online. Haiz...


I was so stressful last week, I think it was last week. i wasn't in good shape and I was having a lot of health problem. I... I... I...even had Hemoroid. Man, I was kinda freaked out by this thing. If you know about Hemoroid. It usually happens when you open bowel right? But for me, it not only happened when I opened my bowel. It happened when I urinate also. Man, I thought it was my menses but it was not!
Yeah, I did not handle my stress well. But now it was gone already. No more bloody thing! Hmmm... Thanks for those who prayed for me! So glad that it's gone now! I don't wanna see this happen again! Oh please! Not again!

No comments: