29 June 2008

Ideal Mate

Phew, finally done the session with the youth. I wasn't well prepared though I was having the book for so long. I started doing it on Thursday and completed on Friday or maybe I should say I completed on Saturday morning 2.30am. Hahaha... I know I'm bad. I was just not in the right mood to prepare that session for the past month. I've been feeling very tired and lazy. But my mind was working on it thinking what to share. Even on Thursday I was so tired but I'd no choice but to force myself to sit in front of the computer and started doing it. Hmm... My mind was so tired and I found it hard to digest what I was reading from the book.

I did not practice my presentation until Saturday morning around 11am. Another round of practice was an hour before the meeting. At first I was not nervous until Carmen came. She said she will ask questions. Hahaha... But at the end. Her question was not answered. :P

Finally completed. There were laughters and silence. I was quite afraid when the youth went silent. Hahaha... I know the girls were attentive and some of the guys were sleepy. I think this sharing spoke to somebody which I was quite afraid at first. I was afraid because one of the statement sounded quite harsh. However, I told myself I must emphasize even more on not to have non- christian bf/ gf. Well, I did my part, and I just wanna leave the rest to God to help them through. I'm sad when I know this thing is happening.

Through this sharing, a lot of bitter sweet memories came to my mind and through this sharing, I really know that I love him so much though he was not what I want, HE IS WHAT I NEED. I really agreed that God always wanna give us the best. There were a lot of guys came across my path but none of them can compete with Kok Ming. He's really an IDEAL for me. Thank God for giving me this opportunity to remember those memories. These memories make me love him even more despite what had happened before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. Really enjoyed your session. Am really glad that u took the session. I would not have touch on the subject that u spoke on (the one that u are afraid about) or maybe would not be as firm, but then again maybe that is what the Lord wanted and Praise God that u took it and did the way that u did.

karmen said...

aiseh!I really scare you ar?I'm so sorry!!!Banyak banyak maaf!!!But, I'm seriously interested leh..I'm still waiting for your answer..Wanna add it into my "love story collection"..Hehe..I understand about that somebody..I felt that too..Anyway, just wanna let you know that it was a great sharing and i appreciate it a lot..Wish to hear more of you in youth meetings.. =)