03 July 2008

Baptism Anniversary?

I did not know today is my 3rd baptism anniversary until somebody sent me this SMS: A blessed 3rd baptism anniversary 2 u. Trust that u r doing well in d Lord...Then only I realized it. Wow, I was baptized on 3rd July 2005 and I accepted Christ on 1st July 2001. Hahaha... That's cool! I must remember it! Yo, I thought today is only my student's birthday. The SMS really surprised me. Thanks Peter for this GREAT reminder and the wishes. Yeah, indeed I'm blessed! This really enlightened my day!

Yeah, today is one of my students' birthday and his mum brought a cake to the center to celebrate his birthday with his friends and teachers. He has been with us for 5 years already.
The birthday boy and his friends. They all have grown up so much! And we spent many years together. I see them grow and they improve very fast each year!

"Hooo-hoo-hoo"! Off it goes!

He really loved his cake. He even tried to cut and distribute to his friends!

Can you see how much he enjoyed his cake? Look at his mouth. haha

No comments: