30 July 2008

E-lephant

These are Wan Keen's elephant. She made them with dough after watching the National Geographic kind of program on the TV. She is really good at it. Except the second one, the others really look quite real to me. She bought this dough from school with RM0.10. Hahaha... Yeah, it's impossible to get it at such cost. So the next day my mum went to school to ask the bookshop keeper. He said he had no choice but to sell to her at that price, because she was crying. Hahaha... That's so wrong.

People pampered her a lot in school. Many people pity her because she is trapped in this kinda problem- her Autism, but doesn't mean that she doesn't know anything about social or anything about life. She is smart enough to use crying to get what she wants. Kids are like that, aren't they? Crying is their weapon.
So mum got her to pay back the shop keeper the right amount of money. Then the next day, mum gave her more money so that she will have enough to buy other things on her own. And kept reminding her not to buy when she has no money. Hopefully she already understood this concept. Hmm...

When the elephants are traveling in the dark... E-lephant... E-lephnat... She always sings that and then laughs non- stop. hahaha...

7 comments:

wadefish said...

beautiful artwork. she is gifted. =)

Anonymous said...

Really think that wan keen've got talent in this aspect. Honestly, even i myself mite not be able2do sumthing like that.. hahaha.. i admit that my art's terrible..

oneway said...

Many of these thing i learn from her and then teach my kids. She contributed to my list of ideas many times :) Wan Sian shud read this. She will be very happy to see these E-lephants. Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

very geng dy.. now she can make animals..all by her own?? last time she only make rice.. egg.. and many small n tiny n untidy stuffs..wonder where she got the idea of making elephants!! haha..keep this photos later got chance can go competition again..dunno y cant put my name ar...-wan sian

Anonymous said...

very geng wor..wonder how she got this idea..she seldom make animals..and used to ,make small,tiny n untiny stuffs..haha.. good.. if got chance dis photo can send for competition..haha..

oneway said...

competition with the photos? no la. I wanna buy her clay to really make things lo. since tat day we kinda learned the steps for the clay. I shall try. When I go KL let's hunt for that k? I mean I wanna look for value buy ones if got la. Here very expensive and not easy to find.

oneway said...

competition with the photos? no la. I wanna buy her clay to really make things lo. since tat day we kinda learned the steps for the clay. I shall try. When I go KL let's hunt for that k? I mean I wanna look for value buy ones if got la. Here very expensive and not easy to find.