02 August 2008

The JOKER

We finally watched The Dark Knight. Hmm...This movie is so serious.


It's frightening at times because of the Joker and his knife. My mind kept imagining how his mouth is being cut until like this. And I hate the way he talk. The way he licks his lips and talks and licks and talks. Ew...


Before I went I really couldn't recall the story. All I could remember was the Joker, batman's costume, his car and that's all.

The role of Joker caused me to think of people with mental health problem which near to the Joker's (Schizophrenia) or some people with depression etc. They are just very good at playing mind games. I'm really amazed. I do not have much knowledge about this sickness etc. But I've met a person like this but she's different from the Joker.

This friend of mine is having depression and she is on medication. I've known her for many years. And I've witnessed how she played with people's mind. Some how I couldn't imagine how this person can have energy or the mind to cause division, to hurt others etc.

And the best thing is she can always
find other's weak point easily. She just has that instinct so accurately. This kinda people is not only hurting others, deep inside them, I guess they are the most hurt. Just that they are lost. They couldn't find themselves. They couldn't identify their feelings or maybe their hearts already grow cold. It's an useful survival skill though.

Just like some people, they do not mean to tell lies, but in order to survive, they need to do that. Some times, they do not even realize what they are doing is wrong.

This also make me feel that we should care for each other more. Well, if there's love and proper guidance, the chances to fall into this is less? I'm really not sure.


No comments: