02 August 2008

The Super Hero and the Hero

Yesterday was a terrible day for me. During lunch hour I went out to bank and to photostat some worksheets for my students. I was quite tempted to eat KFC nuggets and I thought of Steven boy, so I planned to get him a set of Chicky Meal and a set of nuggets for myself. So after running all the errant and got the KFC, I started my journey to send the Chicky Meal to Steven boy.

When I reached the junction to the left which is opposite Pasar Bina, I saw two indian guys, secondary school boys. One was riding on the motorcycle and the other was cycling. I couldn't remember clearly but one of their legs were on the motorcycle (or the bicycle). *Shrug*
I wanted to turn left and they were heading straight, so I did not bother to honk them or whatever that I may need to do to warn them that it's dangerous to PLAY on the road. I went my way.

Who knows, when I was waiting for my turn to turn, *bang* Guess what? The guy who was riding on the bicycle knocked the back of my car. Of course he fell down and he got up very quickly. I was shocked and I stayed blur awhile. I did not even go down to check my car. They are just students and I was in a hurry. I was like, what the... What kinda stunts were they trying to do! I did not even scold them or stare at them.

So there I went, heading to Kok Ming's house. Once I reached, I quickly grabbed the bags of things and went down. *Ding Dong* His brother came out to open the gate and I went in to pass the things to Steven boy. Aunt kept asking me to take dessert but I was in a hurry. I did not even say hi to Kok Ming, he was back home to rest during lunch hour. Quickly I went out of the house and ready to go. Guess what?

Oh man, I locked my door with my key in the car and with the engine on man! My phone was left inside, the worksheets and my nuggets. Oh man! I was so nervous already and I went to Kok Ming, then called my mum and he sent me back to work. Oh man, my dad came after a few minutes and Kok Ming sent him to rescue my car. Sigh... I lost my appetite. I used to have a spare key in my wallet but I lost it few months ago.

Before 1.30pm, everything was done. Thank God! So work went well and dinner with family went well and the movie went well until I got home. Until I wanted to online. Oh man, my monitor burnt. I tried to rescue it by unplugging and plugging it again and again, but still... It's certified at 0030, 2nd August 2008.

But Kok Ming sent me his this early morning because I was too upset of my day.

At night when I was in bed, the bugs/beetles just would not let me sleep in peace. They were knocking themselves towards the little lamp I had. I was so annoyed until I got up and on the light. Then only less bug bugging the small lamp. Phew... What a day!

But I know for sure that the HERO of the day was Kok Ming and the SUPER hero was and is God. Yeah, I know God will always make our path straight. Just that, we need to have little bit more faith.

No comments: