02 August 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Lately I really feel that my emotion is not quite stable. I can be easily affected by little things like the burnt monitor and what had happened yesterday and the week before.

Many times my emotions will be stirred when I was being accused. I get frustrated when I see things being carried out wrongly and unethically, yet I do not know how to handle. Confrontation was made and warning was sent. I stressed myself too much until I burst like a volcano. Yeah, I did not handle my stress well.

I thought of the Incredible Hulk when I was thinking about myself. I cannot be provoked. I may not be able to control myself to certain extent. I need a heartbeat manager also. Like what the Incredible Hulk has. I need it to alarm myself. When the watch starts beeping, I gotta walk away. If not I'll fall into temptation-- to be angry. Sigh... Well, is there any gadgets like that? I'm really not sure.

Every human appears normal when things go smooth. Like Bruce Banner in his movie. Before he transforms into a Hulk. He looks as normal as anybody else. Hmmm...

Some time down the road, human face certain problem which seems above their level of patience, they become like the Hulk. Ugly isn't it?

Yeah, this is about self control. We need to handle our emotions. The heartbeat manager is a tool to help him control himself. What about us? What tools or gadgets do we have to control our emotion? For me, I have God. No matter how many times I failed to love the unlovely, failed to practice patience and failed to be slow to anger, He never fail to keep pushing me to love, to be patient and to have self control. He keeps teaching me, molding me to become better. Despite what had happened and what is gonna happen, He still wants me to love, to forgive and to have self control.

Well, clear enough, God is the "gadget" that will be able to help me do what is right and to control my emotions from doing silly things. I may have done crazy things, He still loves me which nobody else can do. He corrects me when I have negative thoughts. He makes me brave to be responsible of what I've done and to face the situations no matter how hard! He's the best "gadget" that I was looking and I found!

No comments: