31 August 2008

Please Welcome... Fuwa 3, Huan Huan

This was taken when Wan Keen was colouring Huan Huan. Huan Huan took part in shooting :)
Yeah, this picture was done yesterday evening. This time, I taught her to add in background. She filled the whole art block with guidance. She needs guidance to colour gently. She complained tired when she was asked to do that.

No bad, her Huan Huan looks nice. Hmm... Next one will be Ying Ying. Not sure what she wants Ying Ying to take part. She has not told me yet. Let's see... I think tomorrow she will draw one as I'll be free to guide her. It's holiday! I'll enjoy my Monday because the rest of the week will be very hectic. I have one colleague less and one volunteer more. Tomorrow will be the first day for the volunteer so nothing much he can do besides observing and tagging. Hope I'll have enough time to brief him roughly.

No comments: