05 September 2008

This is the first time I joined the recent care group. It did bring back a lot of memories when I joined the care group that was led by Peter Chang. There wasn't many people but most of them were very closed to each other. There were a lot of short sharing and there were people playing guitar when we sang song from the youth song book.

Hmm... There was a kind of feeling rushing from my heart. Maybe I felt touched or maybe I miss that care group time. I used to pour out my problems to some of the people there and I became more and more reserved now. We often gathered in a room, just a small room and some times we go to houses. Well... The care group died maybe because many people went other places to study.

I also feel that Christian youths are very "bahagia" because at their very young age, they can go to different people's house to have fellowship. In my study years, I did not have that. I was "trapped" in a house and all my activities were just at home. Hmm... That was why I liked going tuition. haha... Those were the years...

No comments: