02 September 2008

KM as a CLOWN?

I saw a clown on Saturday in Jusco. I went alone and that was a very fat clown. In fact, that was the first time I saw a FAT clown. The clown was quite tall also. It was like a giant to me. Hahaha... I purposely passed by the clown and my eyes kept staring at his tummy then his face. I wanted to poke his tummy to see if it's real. He wore a pair of spectacles without glasses and he looked very cute. He is not like those that I often see--slim and tall.

Right after that I begin to imagine Kok Ming in that suit and with that make up and glasses. Hahaha... He is gonna be really cute!

I admire clowns, they are trained to make the kids' day wonderful and, they give balloons with a lot of shapes to the children- any shapes/ object that the children want. With the way they dress, with their make up and with their skill, they gain the hearts of the children. They make the children's day different.

Imagine if we are wearing clothes that God gives us, clothes that are full of His glory. Imagine if we have a face like God- loving, peaceful and comforting (etc). Imagine if we have God's people skill. I think we will be able to impact other's lives greatly. How to have the clothes, the face and the skill? Well, I guess, it's only by meditating on His word. Let's be encouraged to keep studying His Word and apply it into our daily lives. I want to be a full time Christians who will study the bible from Sunday to Saturday and not only during weekdays! Sigh...

No comments: