31 October 2008

BBQ Fun

Wow, I just came back from a BBQ fun. I had bad days from Monday to Wednesday. Some people around me were comforting me by saying I'll have a fun day tonight so press on. However, I told them I may not have the mood to BBQ. I shared my problems with a friend and she said she'll pray for me.

On Tuesday I was having a heavy load of work. On Wednesday, it was a boring day. I shared it or updated my friend on Tuesday or Wednesday, I forgot. She prayed for me after hearing my sharing. On Thursday, God sent an "angel" to help in the center so that we would not be too busy and tired. Thursday and Friday were lighter and happier and true enough, I looked forward for the BBQ night and I enjoyed it.

I still remember, when my spirit is low, I have the desire to go steamboat and/ or BBQ. After that I'll become happier. Maybe this activity is relaxing and I'll have lots of good food that I can enjoy, so I kinda let off all the frustration and unhappiness during that time. Always feel happier after doing these activities.

Thanks for organising it and thanks for praying Wan Li! I appreciated it very much!

No comments: