27 October 2008

Talking about goose...

Talking about goose. Today a bunch of us went to Shakey's Pizza. We were not satisfied with the food at Shakey's and the service as well so we went to Ding Hao right after that. We were discussing about some problems. As usual I sat there listening and observing. There's this person that we know, who is very good at shooting people with words. I think none of us can beat this person and I definitely can't. So a goose popped up to my mind.

But some times when we were not in the mood and when we have to distribute work to others and when they are late to finish the task given, we will nag them and push them like a goose. I really feel that some times our attitude can be like a goose. Then my imagination went wild, my mum and dad also behave like a goose. They ask me to drink this and that, they ask me not to do this and that. I'm also a goose, I keep ordering Wan Keen to do this and that and not to do this and that. Some times to my colleagues as well. Hahaha...

"Quack, quack, quack!" Are you a goose too?

No comments: