29 October 2008

Very Random

TL: Hey, free to go yum cha tomorrow night?
WW: Who will be going?
TL: Same old people la.
WW: Where?
TL: You have any suggestion?
WW: Erm...
TL: Old Town Kopitiam?
WW: Again?!!!
TL: If not?
WW: I also don't know. Okla, Old Town! It's no choice's choice!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah, Old Town Kopitiam had been our hang out place. If we do not want to go expensive places or places without air- conditioner, this is the best choice after all. At least we know that what can we order and what are the things that are nice to drink and eat!

Haha... And the problem is we won't feel fed up even as we met so many times there. I've another upcoming meeting with primary school friends. If they ask me where to meet, I'll suggest the same place also. Hehe... Unless they have a better suggestion.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's has been a hectic week for me. I've been covering the work for my colleagues for almost 3 weeks in a row. I'm really feeling very tired. I do not feel like going to work but I've no choice and I can't lie to be sick and get MC from Kok Ming. I really can't do that. I can only pray for strength from the Lord and I forsee hectic months ahead! When are these going to end?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My geese are growing very fast. They are very "ganas". If you tap on their heads, they will chase you. When they chase me, even thought they they as small as my feet, I screamed like mad. Haha... I think I'm very afraid of their beaks and their legs. I'll never touch those parts. I can't imagine when they grow to be mature geese. Where would I stand then? It's my house Ok? But they would overtake my place at home! I'll fear them instead of they fear me. Sigh...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's a boring day. But still praise God for a safe and peaceful day!

No comments: