17 January 2008

BUGS

I HATE bugs!!!!

They annoyed me until i could not stand anymore. I hate bee, I hate moth and I hate beetle!!!

Few nights before, my sleep was disturbed by a beetle. It was flying around my dim light. On and off I got up from my sleep because I'm afraid it may bug on my shirt or something. Then, last night, before I went out. I went to bathroom, a moth suddenly flew in front of me. It hit my lips. What the....!

After I got home, I was going to lie on my bed. I was stung by a bee. It was dark, I couldn't see that stupid thing on my bed. Then I got up, told my mum about it and mum went in to my room, trying to kill it. But it played hide and seek with us. We lost at the end. Whole night I dare not sleep soundly. Sigh...

What's their problem? Why kept disturbing me? Oh man, I've had enough of these!

No comments: