17 January 2008

Too Silent

Being comfortable with who you are is far more impressive than joining the crowd.


I like this statement!

But lately I seemed unable to accept some people who have less words. I am one of them in a crowd though. Well, maybe I prefer a more joyful and a bit noisy work environment. At least talk about something during lunch or whenever we have free time.

My time really passed very slowly with the silence in the center. I seldom on radio lately. Previously, the first thing I'll do once I stepped in to the center was switch on the radio. Now, i can literally hear the sounds of the spinning fans very clearly though there are 4 of us there. Hmmm... Maybe we are still not comfortable with each other.

hmmm...I always looked silly in the center. I tend to look for topic to talk about but today I just did not have any topic. hmmm...

I'm trying to accept the fact but still hoping for miracle to happen:P

No comments: