16 January 2008

Peter

My sister is well now. She started talking today. Hmm... I taught her driving this morning because we reached center very early and no one was there yet.

I was quite afraid.

Before I went for driving lessons, Peter taught me a few times at Stadium Indera Mulia and let me practice at different places. He let me drive his car. He is one of the people that i admire. He is very generous, he does not support pirated stuff. He does not even let people rip songs from his CDs. He is that convicted. He provided many of my needs and wants. The car that I'm driving now was bought over from him as well.

If I did not have this friend i think i'll not have the courage to teach my sister. I'm not rich, anything happens to my car I'll have to spend for the repairs, which can be very costly. He bought me CDs or give me CDs and books. And i'm doing that to some of my friends also.

He really influenced me a lot. I learned to be generous, i learned to be practical, i learned to be helpful. The first movie that i made for Vineyard Keepers was from the videos and pictures that he took there during their Thanksgiving Night. I learned a lot of things from him, really.

He is really like a brother who cares very much. My own sister never did that to me. He is another person that i'll not forget in my life. The first person who shook my hand in the church, then our friendship was built. My "driver" for many years, haha!
From Ipoh to Kelantan and basically when i needed lifts, he'll send. The person who prayed with me in front of my house after my father fits in the middle of the night.


I really thank God for him. The support that he gave in many ways. Hope he is serving happily in KL and may God grant him a fruitful life!

No comments: