15 January 2008

Talk Too Much

It's another new year. There are reports to distribute. Yeah, the children's reports and their latest educational plans. Many of the parents are not highly educated. So i gotta explain to them line by line, and translating it line by line.

At first my throat started to feel dry then sore throat and swollen gums came. Now it turned out to be flu. E.N.T. --Ear, Nose and Throat, they are linked together that's how it happened. I'm feeling very tired. Not only physically but emotionally.

I'm very afraid that I'll get the same problems as last year. I'm very afraid that I cannot lead well. There are new people, i kept thinking how to help them understand the work better, how to provide the best service to the kids, then i got afraid that i may confuse them even more!! Sigh...

(That's how i got tired!)

I'm not sure if it's my problem or that person's problem. He couldn't get my point most of the time. This actually stressed me out a lot. I felt that I'm a failure, wondering why i couldn't deliver my instructions well. Maybe we both have the same problem. I don't know. I'm trying my best to give clear instructions and making sure that he gets me. I just hope that this can help reduce our stress. Also don't want to make him feel that he always carried out the wrong thing as it could be my problem.

Glad to see improvement in everyone. Hoping that we can work well together. May God unite us!!! Keep it up...

I'm very lazy to write 'coz i have been talking a lot. *TIRED*

No comments: