19 May 2008

Dear Anonymous,
Your comment made me cry again. I gotta re- read my post. I think I did not mean that you guys did not include me. It's not others' problem. I did not blame anyone but myself. There's some other problems arose in my life at the moment. Do not worry. It's not anyone's problem. I don't feel belong is 'coz of myself. I often get myself lost in the crowd. I'm very very afraid. Lately more that afraid.

Maybe this can explain:
"This is a story of two battles, a battle to keep out "the world" and a battle to join it. It tells of the battles within my own world and the battle lines, tactics used, and casualties of my private war against others.

This is my attempt at a truce, the conditions of which are on my terms. I have, through out my private war, been a she, a you, a Donna, a me, and finally, an I. All of us will tell it like it was and like it is.

If you sense distance, you're not mistaken; it's real. Welcome to my world." -Donna William

This is her note of her book called Nobody, Nowhere. Does this make you understand more? Or make you even confused? I'm in such situation or I should say I've been in such situation.

Anyway, hope you do not misunderstand my post and yeah, thanks for your affirmation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i do not fully understand the situation...but i can see ur struggle. it's like u are locking urself out frm the world around u. like u said....the battle is urself, why not trust GOD fully, unlock urself from ur 'hidden' world n feel the warmth n love all around....its still a beautiful world despite all that's happening because GOD made it so.....take care.