21 May 2008

Thanks!

Hi, to you guys who have been concerning over me. I finally let go of the issue. Forgiveness done and thanksgiving offered up. Thank God for you guys who have been praying for me. I'll press on, do not worry.

God is always there and He will keep His promise. He will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear, He will always provide a way out. Without this I will not be able to grow wiser and to find joy and importance of sharing with others. Everything happens for a reason. Hoping to see more great things to happen soon.

Pray that I'll be able to overcome my fears and continue serving God in the way that He wants me to serve. This experience surely will not be wasted because God may want me to use it to minister to others in future. Who knows? Just like how others had ministered to me with there own experiences. Thanks once again! Thanks for the encouragements and advices as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great news! am happy for u. continue to trust GOD n praying that you will release the 'prisoner' within urself n gain much joy n freedom ur loving GOD has installed for u.