19 May 2008

I understand how tired it is to fight against our natural inclination. I understand totally. We lose control on and off. It can be our temper, our words, our reaction and our responds. I understand totally. I am struggling not to fight for my right which I think I deserve. When I fail, it doesn't mean that I do not understand.

Whatever I do, whatever I say, I try to understand others' feelings, try to understand their situation. Being a self conscious person, I find myself guilty when I fail to do that. I find myself guilty after scolding people. I find myself guilty when things do not turn out well. I admit at times I really do give in to my selfishness. I have been trying not to!
I did not demand much, I just need support and understanding of my flaws. I just need very very basic stuff. Even if i gotta live in poverty, I think with those basic stuff, I'll feel contented. I really understand, I really tried and still trying.

No comments: