22 May 2008

My sis planned a birthday surprised for me today :) She requested my dad to send her to order a cake. Then she also invited Lap Foong and Jervin for the surprised. Lap Foong went to take the cake. Hahaha...I'm surprised that he knew his way! ( You know your sense of direction la!)
I was doing Gross Motor (P.E.)
that time and I didn't really notice Lap Foong came and I didn't really notice my sis went in. I was focusing on teaching my kids to throw Frisbee!



When time was up, we gathered the children and we went back in to the kitchen. Once I went back in I saw my sister lifting a cake and said," Nah, Happy Birthday to you!" My kids all got very excited whilst I was still blur. I was confused because today is not my birthday. Friday only is my birthday so I nearly wanted to ask who gave another cake for Teacher's Day. haha... Then I went in to the hall wanted to hide. Really shy to have this surprised.

The children were really excited! Hahaha...after my colleague gathered them, they sang birthday song to me. Haha...so glad to hear my kids sang it to me. haha... Usually they will get their snacks but today most of them just sat around the table waiting for the cake to be cut. They behaved so well! Haha...

This is the first time I celebrated my birthday with the kids. Thanks to my sister! It's indeed an unforgettable one! Hmm... They took pictures and video too. Look at me, I looked like an "aw ba sang". Hahaha... It was so hot today!




We had two cakes today. One was from the parents, they celebrated teacher's day with us. The other one is my cake. hehe... For me, May is a very happening month to me because there are a lot of celebrations like Mother's Day, teacher's day and my birthday =) And Labor day too. I'm a labor. haha...

Tomorrow mum is gonna give me a feast :) Actually I'm more happy about my mum's effort :) hehe... Looking forward for tomorrow's dishes. My favorites :) I've a video here. Guess who off the lights? I shy so I went in to the hall then they followed me. And it was a kid who off the lights--It's Alicia! Haha...


Father in Heaven, indeed You are the most loving and gracious God. Thank you for sustaining me until this day that I am able to come before You at this moment to offer up my thanksgiving to You. Father, thank you for giving me a family and friends who care about me and who love me! Father, I pray that You will always keep them safe and help them through in whatever circumstances. May You continue to use me as an instrument to reach out to people and always be glad to serve others. Amen!




Still have 2 more videos on the way if I'm not mistaken... This was when I went in to the hall. Then saw Alicia switching off the ligts. haha...Alicia is so cute! You guys hired her to be part of the thing? Haha! Hmm...Thank you guys for this! I had a great time today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Who am I? said...

Blessed birthday!!! :)

hope u have a great time today with your family...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, may God continue to shower his blessing u and may we be a blessing to u as u have been to us all. :)