18 September 2008

A day began with much harassments, with many tests of patience. Don't you know that I've already got used to it. I just do not you pulling my shirt suddenly and always do not wanna let go. My face turned "black" when this was done to me. Hmm... What do you want?! But today was the first time you wanted me to pull you up from the floor. It was the first time after so many years.

You kept laughing and I did not think that it was funny at all. Didn't you notice that nobody laughed with you? Were you laughing at me, thinking that I'll lose the battle and you will always win? No, not this time. I got you to pick up every single thing that you threw, remember? You think you win? Dream on!

Some times silly thoughts came to my mind. Like this one, today I was teaching her and she kept on "abusing" me. I was like "what's new?" And my spirit was tempted to have a "spirit fight" with her. Erm... I do not know what's "spirit fight", I simply name it and some times she could feel what I was thinking and then she will challenge me. Only both of us will know. She is very good at it some how. I've been so careful but she finally got her chance to harass me!

Okla, okla! You win!

No comments: